- The Bible is the inspired word of God and is the final authority in life and doctrine.
2 Timothy 3:16
- There is one God, eternally existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
Romans 8 & Ephesians 1:13-14
- We were created in God's image to enjoy a loving and holy relationship with Him.
Genesis 1:26-27, Leviticus 26:12, 2 Corinthians 6:16-7:1
- Because of human sin, death has come to everyone and our relationship with God has been severed.
Genesis 3, Romans 5:12, Ephesians 2:1-3
- God, out of his love for everyone, and as a just punishment for sin, sent His son Jesus to die for our sins, and to end death by becoming the first one raised from the dead eternally.
John 3:16, 1 Corinthians 15:1-22, 2 Corinthians 5:21
- Salvation is a free gift of God. Everyone has sinned, but everyone can be saved. Salvation is for everyone who places their faith and trust in Christ as Savior.
Romans 3:23, John 3:16-18
- Those trusting in Christ should repent of sin, confess their faith, and be baptized into the name of Jesus.
Romans 10:9, Acts 2:38
- Saved believers make up the church which is the body of Christ on earth. The church’s tasks are to proclaim the good news of Jesus offering salvation to the lost, strengthen the saved, and prepare God’s people for works of service so that everyone can grow to maturity in Christ.
- Jesus has promised to return one day to judge the world. The righteous will be saved to eternal life with Jesus and the ungodly will be condemned to eternal punishment.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, 2 Peter 3:3-13